9025 Colorado Avenue
Riverside, CA 92503
Data accessed November 19, 2019.
Cypress Gardens Care Center is a for-profit corporation owned by ALM Diversified Holdings LLC, Alireza Talebi, Andrew Talebi, Eileen Talebi, Lawrence Talebi, and Margaret Talebi. A Medicare and Medicaid participant, this facility has 120 certified beds and is not located within a hospital or a Continuing Care Retirement Community.
Fines and Citations
As a result of the facility’s most recent health inspection on October 12, 2018 the facility received 23 citations for various failures, including to:
- Provide 18 residents and/or their representatives with written information covering their rights to accept treatment, refuse treatment, and formulate an advance directive.
- Ensure two residents and/or their representatives received written notification of the facility’s bed-hold policy before the representatives were transferred to a hospital.
- Ensure a baseline care plan for Foley catheter use was developed for two residents within two days of their admission.
- Ensure that four residents were provided with treatment and car in accordance with professional standards of practice.
- Ensure that two residents were provided proper bowel and bladder continence care.
- Timely administer a resident’s pain medication.
- Ensure four residents were monitored for adverse consequences of their anticoagulant medications.
- Ensure a resident’s bedroom accommodated no more than four residents; it was observed accommodating five.
- Ensure a resident had a functioning call light.
Fire and Safety Inspections
This facility has automatic sprinkler systems in all required areas. Its most recent fire and safety inspection was on December 18, 2018, and 0 fire safety citations were issued. The average number of safety citations in California is 1.6; in the U.S., 3.0.
Number of Residents
The average number of residents per day at this facility is 112.0.
The California average is 86.4.
The national average is 85.7.
Number of Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The total number of licensed nurse staff hours per resident per day is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 47 minutes.
The national average is 1 hour 34 minutes.
Number of RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of RN hours per resident per day is 17 minutes.
The California average is 38 minutes.
The national average is 41 minutes.
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of LPN/LVN hours per resident per day is 58 minutes.
The California average is 1 hour and 9 minutes.
The national average is 52 minutes.
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of nurse aid hours per resident per day is 2 hours and 12 minutes.
The California average is 2 hours 33 minutes.
The national average is 2 hours 18 minutes.
Physical Therapist Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
The number of Physical Therapist staff hours per resident per day is 3 minutes.
The California Average is 6 minutes.
The national average is 5 minutes.